Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Fab Five...

Here are the top FIVE things that I Stumbled Upon this week!














Newsprint Fingernails!
I can't believe I haven't thought of this!

BeTaMaXMas
 ((Seriously...so awesome. I ended up getting getting sucked in for over an hour on this one! - Holy 80's flashbacks Batman!!!))

Fifty beautiful color palettes! 
So many cool color combo ideas! Sometimes its easy to get tunnel vision when being crafty...this little space on the net will refresh you a bit!

The abandoned suitcases of some insane asylum patients! So creepy yet beautiful! The stories are fantastic as well! Make sure to check this one out!

Collectors Weekly
So much cool stuff here! A vintage lovers must see!
((this is actually where i found the suitcase article!))

Happy Friday y'all!

xo

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love hearing from you!