Saturday, May 12, 2012

New in the shop...

Vintage Children's Multiplication Records!






Now available in the shop! <---click here!
// $16 + ship //

So...I decided that I had enough time today ((before work)) to list 15 vintage goodies in the shop...and needless to say...i was a little off in my timing calculations! I've apparently forgotten just how long it takes to list an item...especially if you are a tad OCD about it like I am...woops!

But don't worry! I'm planning on putting a ton more vintage goodies in the shop within the next two days! 
Which reminds me...i really need to go buy some good coffee and/or tea for my upcoming shop sessions of listing frenzy! 

Hope you all have a fabulous Mother's Day! ((I'm a little early...but just in case I'm busy tomorrow, I wanted to send out a warm wish!))

xoxo

Ash*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love hearing from you!