Friday, July 13, 2012

A little more...Share the Love...

Sea-foam Green + Teal


Hands down my favorite color(s) in the universe...seriously. 
There is a good chance I might just end up one day, that kooky lady down the street with the teal hair and the sea-foam green dog. By the way...my ultimate dream is to one day have a snazzy teal vintage car (much like the le sabre in the earlier post...and behind that amazing dream car, i will be pulling a to-die-for vintage travel trailer (preferably from the 1950s-1960s)...freshly painted sea-foam green, with amazing pink and peach detailing! Ahhhhhh.....one day.....one day.

But for now...here are some amazing things I've discovered on Etsy that are just the perfect shades of yumminess! -Enjoy!

Vintage bentwood dining chair from CircaFurniture.

Faux Taxidermy Decor by: WhiteFauxTaxidermy.

Vintage Dominoes from: Isantiik.

Vintage 80s souvenir tee from: RaraeAves.

Vintage 1950s wall pockets from: RedTuTuRetro.

Vintage McCoy Lamb Planter from: thewhitepepper.

Vintage Nursery Decor from: ismoyo.

Vintage Leather Oxfords from: santokivintage.

1964 Theater Guide from: homesteadvintage.

Vintage Tower Snappy Box Camera from: ModernFiction.
Happy Friday the 13th all!

xoxo

-Ash*

4 comments:

  1. Whoa. That trio of wall pockets is blowing my mind! So pretty... And I hope that those dreams of yours come true. They sound fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Miss Kitsch ;)
    I'm gonna make sure those dreams come true :)
    Lately my eyes have been opening up a little bit on making sure I make those special things happen that I'm passionate about... I need to give my little one something to look up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Heart the dominoes and the Camera, such a great HUE !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dominoes are amazing!
    The shop I found them in is super neat as well!
    They sell a bunch of vintage pieces from the USSR :) very cool!
    And the camera...oh the camera!
    This is on my special Christmas list :) i reeeeaalllly love everything about that camera!
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love hearing from you!