Wednesday, July 4, 2012

"Happy Jell-O-ing"

The wonderful world of Jell-O...




There's something about imagining someone saying "Happy Jello-ing" that brings the silliest smile to my face :)


"Bring on the Super Desserts"....and the SUPER 70's polyester outfit! She is definitely ready to party!


Some of the old recipes like this one actually seem pretty yummy. They make me want to pick up one of those vintage Jell-O molds I always pass up in the thrift shop... I'm thinking next time I come across the fish shaped one...it just may end up in my home :)


And then there's this...I hope I don't offend you when I say that recipes like this make me wanna yak...
I'm kind of thankful that this one didn't come with an attached photo...just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love hearing from you!