Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Very Vintage Christmas... Pt.1

Retro Reindeer Style...

Check out some of these amazing vintage reindeer treasures!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.
8.
One of my favorite memories as a kid around Christmas time was preparing a nice little plate of carrots for Mister Rudolph himself. I remember writing letters to Santa and making sure that I had a little side note for the reindeer that if they wanted to let me ride around the world with them, I wouldn't tell anyone...even just around the block would have been fine. 
I miss those days as a kid...but I'm so excited that my little Mars is about the right age to start these fun little holiday shenanigans <3

You can find find all these lovelies above right here...

:: 3. :: OwlInAnIvyBush
:: 4. :: ethanollie
:: 5. :: unclebunkstrunk
:: 6. :: PaperParticles
:: 7. :: vintagevic

Happy Friday All!

xoxo's

-Ash

1 comment:

  1. What great picks! I love these little reindeer! Thanks so much for including my tablecloth (I have a runner in the same pattern - one of my personal fav's!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love hearing from you!