Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Busy as a beaver...


Hello Friends!
It's been busy busy busy here at Camp Kitsch ((my home))
I've been busy as a beaver, I'd say...


Here are some of things that I've been up to...



















Lots of fun play time and good ole' family time...

A date night with the little lady...

A date night with the Mister...

Crafty time with Miss Mars...
(( She even personally designed some of my packages to future lucky customers of the shop ))

and of course...Halloweenie Trick or Treating!
(( we weren't going to take her out this year because the weather was so bad, but as soon as I saw all the cute little kiddos out the window bouncing from house to house, I decided I would be the worst mom in the world if I didn't take her...so I bundled her up and fanaggled a quick costume for the little gal...and off we went! ))

So...ALL this...AND...

I've been photographing and measuring a TON of vintage goodies for the shop!

I will share some photos of the goods with you very soon!

Now...its homemade pizza and movie time with the Mister!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

xoxo's

-Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love hearing from you!