Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cyber Monday Time!

I don't know about you... but I am not one who enjoys the whole Black Friday shenanigans... Spending Thanksgiving night standing outside in the frigid weather ((Michigan is not very warm this time of year)), driving in bumper to bumper traffic for hours on end...and the lines...OH my LAWD...the lines! No thank-you ma'am!
 I prefer to score all the goods deals in the comforts of my cozy home, in my cozy pajamas...with a hot cup of tea, and a cute little miss curled in my lap watching cartoons...
Cyber Monday...here I come!
I've done a little research in finding some cute vintage deals for you kiddos for this festive Cyber Monday to be... enjoy!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

:: 1 :: thewhitepepper
:: 2 :: 830Vintage
:: 3 :: Arta Vintage
:: 4 & 5 :: Digvintageshop
:: 6 :: LuckyPatina
:: 7 :: FabulousnessFinds
:: 8 :: BeeJayKay
:: 9 :: LittleBlueHouseMod
:: 10 :: lostfoundandloved

Happy Sunday All!

xoxo's 

-Ash

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic collection, Ash! You've done a great job curating. The items you picked remind me of festive holidays by the beach - it is nice to forget about the gloomy weather outside for a while!

    Thanks so much for featuring me!

    Georgia (Fabulousness Finds)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love hearing from you!