Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We got hitched!

The man of my dreams.

Super smooch.

Chuck Taylors all day.


The absolute BEST day of my life!
(Next to the day I had my amazingly beautiful daughter.)
I got to marry the man of my dreams...my absolute soul-mate.
Something people spend their lives wishing for...and I got to do it!
We had the most beautiful wedding on the most gorgeous sunny day. 
We had a flash-mob style wedding at the local zoo and a little over a hundred 
of our closest family and friends showed up to share our special day with us.
(Along with a few handfuls of curious passersby.) 
This day could not have been a more perfect start to our amazing life together.
I got to marry my best friend...pretty freaking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love hearing from you!