Monday, April 30, 2012

tea time...








So, I went on a quick run to the local thrift today to see if I could find some kind of shelving something to help better organize my shop room... I actually got really lucky and found something perfect to fit just where I need it! I was just at this thrift shop a few days ago, but if you know me at all... I would probably have one of those crazy-person anxiety attacks if I didn't at LEAST do a quick browse through. (You never know what gems might have shown up in the past few days...) There wasn't a ton of new stuff to peak my interest, but my heart did do a little pitter-pat when I spotted these babies. I believe them to be mid-century but I can't be positive. They are all un-marked so I wouldn't even know where to begin to research them. I just think they are darling. As soon as I got home, I washed them up and made a little tea party for the little pumpkin and I. They are perfect and have offcially been crowned our favorite little tea party set.

Happy Monday x 2!

xoxo

Ash*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love hearing from you!