Friday, April 27, 2012

the digs...


One of my most favorite things in life is thrifting for vintage threads...That feeling you get when you are rummaging through the hangers of (not very desirable clothing) and *BAM* that pop of 50's/60's fabric explodes in your face! Ahhhhhhh... I get so giddy when I find hidden gems buried between the mountains of mass produced (for lack of a better word...) garbage that you can find almost anywhere.

I'm the type of gal that if I won the lottery tomorrow...instead of acquiring a more expensive taste for brand new things and big name clothing...i would just be ecstatic that i would have limitless funds for all my thrifting adventures.

hey...a girl can dream.

Speaking of amazing thrifty finds...I would like to periodically share with you some of my favorite outfits I've managed to put together for some deliciously low prices...

Up top are my most recent favorite finds...enjoy.

Xoxo

Ash*

::::: 50's floral dress :: $6 (thrift) // 60's polyester jacket :: $4 (thrift) // necklace :: $1 (estate sale) :::::


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love hearing from you!