Monday, August 13, 2012

FOUND!


Sitting at my kitchen table...it is 11:00 in the evening and...
 my little Mars JUST went to sleep!
 So now I am finding myself trying to unwind with a nice cup of tea, 
while looking at pretty things on my lovely little laptop. :) 

I love getting tangled up in all the wonderful shops and blogs that are out there...
Once in a while I come across something that really makes my eyes happy
 and instantly puts a smile across my lips.

Today that something was Pink Shirts and Car Wrecks.

I'm a total sucker  for bright and happy colors,
 and this little shop is filled with them!








And it seems like this little lady's taste is right up my alley! 

Find out more about this lovely vintage Libby here:
::: SHOP ::: BLOG ::: FACEBOOK ::: PINTEREST :::

I've decided to make "FOUND" a little series for this blog.
(kind of like my very own personal Stumble Upon)

Stay tuned for more amazing finds!

Till next time...

xoxo's

-Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love hearing from you!