Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Moonrise Kingdom Love...



There are no words to express my new found love for this movie...
From the house...to. die. for. To the blue eye shadow and the peter pan collar dress...wowzas! From the amazing cast and their picture perfect roles...i.e. Edward Norton's character = classic! To the color scheme of the ENTIRE movie...fantastic! Reds, Yellows, Browns...ahhhh. The raven costume and make-up and the vintage yumminess absolutely E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E!!!!
Needless to say...this is by far an amazing watch for any vintage lover. And the story-line is fabulous too!
Please...for the love of all things vintage and holy...watch this movie!

Also...

Check out these amazing finds from fellow fans, artists, and sellers!









Click on any picture for a direct link to the MK gem!

If you have seen, or end up watching this movie...please come back here and tell me your thoughts! I would LOVE to hear them!

xoxo's

-Ash

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved it. I think I could see it a dozen times in a row. It's so sweet and beautiful. And those beetle earrings are killing me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely on my Christmas list to Santa!
      I would also love a pair of green beetle clip-ons! (my ears aren't pierced) If you find some, give me a holler'! ;)
      xoxo's

      Delete
  2. To say that I loved this movie is an understatement. Wes Anderson is a gem in every way - and this film made my heart sing.

    Thank you for including my Camp Ivanhoe pendant - a small homage to one of the loveliest films in a long time. The pendant is in lovely company here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the sweetest!
      And "making your heart sing" is the perfect choice of words for this movie!
      :::Incredible!:::
      Thanks so much!
      xoxo's
      -Ash

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love hearing from you!